We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users and website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
- Collecting information
The collected information includes:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information from systems you connect to our platform (including your email, calendar system, mobile phone, contacts):
o Your own contact details. These details include names, phone numbers, emails;
o Your calls history;
o Your e-mail history including e-mail contents used for machine learning purposes;
o Participants, dates and subject fields of emails and calendar events;
o We do not record calls.
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us;
- any other data manually entered to the system by you or captured from applications you have connected to us.
- Using information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email, phone and desktop notifications;
- provide you with our products and services.
- Disclosing personal information
All of your data is owned by you. We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- to our partners and workers;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Our workers will not access any of your data in our system other than for machine learning purposes. We require all of our workers to sign non-disclosure agreements.
- Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information:
- we will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers;
- we reserve the right to use anonymized data within our services for the purposes of diagnostics and improving our algorithms.
- we host our data in the cloud; The servers are located in Europe and it is possible that we add more servers in other countries in the future.
- Our details
This project is owned and operated by 2040 Sp. z o.o. registered in Poland under registration number KRS 0000626022, and our registered office is at Podole 60 Street, 30-394 Kraków Poland.
You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- by email, using the email address published on our website.